Thursday, April 10, 2008

Producer-y Headaches

So just when it looked as if everything was going to work out perfectly, it all seems to come to a head at once. Really, nothing all that different except for the fact that we lost our crew member. Guin, who had helped us out on Monday night as the reader at the auditions, was all set to come spend the day with us on Saturday, filming. She called me tonight to tell me that her professor had changed the due date of an upcoming paper, and so she would have to work on that paper in the library all weekend. And I understand the choice for school over work, unlike some other producers that Guin and I have recently worked with. But it does leave me heading up that proverbial creek, since now I have to cast around desperately to find someone else who could come lend us a hand where we need it.

No comments: