Sunday, October 14, 2007

You take the good, you take the bad

I must express my joy and thanks to all of you readers who read that last post and either posted here, emailed me, called, texted, or whatever, just to say that you were thinking of me and sending me love. Actors and theatre people are often the most effusive, and I thank you all.
But also I find that when I must be on the road a lot, other aspects of my life must take a backseat to the art. Friends and relationships are often put to the test by distance, from the simple fact that I am constantly moving around the country. It doesn't always have bad consequences, but it's really frustrating when you are away on the road, and you miss opportunities at home. It's the price of the road.

2 comments:

RMontesano said...

Effusive, huh? If I wasn't well educated and being Italian and all I could have reacted in a negative way. Capisce?

Nick said...

Well, I mean effusive in the best way. With all due respect...