Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stealing something wireless

Since the Ramada Inn is having problems with their wireless internet, I'm across the parking lot in the breakfast nook at a Holiday Inn Express, piggybacking off their wireless signal. Our show went well today for a rowdy crowd in Atlanta, and I had lunch at a fantastic thai and sushi bar across the street from the theatre. Now we're north of Charlotte, with a show tomorrow morning in Mooresville, NC. A friend of mine came down to the hotel to visit me tonight, and I took her to dinner and then we caught up. She's in graduate school in Greensboro, and I haven't seen her in almost a year, so it was a nice chance to see an old friend. But I'm cutting this short, because I want to run back home and try to catch The Colbert Report tonight....

No comments: