Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feels good to be in the saddle again

After spending several days filming over the last week, and knowing I have two solid mornings on Paper Cuts coming up as well, I sat down in a Borders Books and Music store to start writing a short film that we want to enter into an upcoming competition. It's been a long time since I formatted the script page, but the first few pages came very quickly as I worked on my coffee-flavored beverage. I'm meeting with Rob again tomorrow afternoon to go over the idea itself, and hopefully we can crank out a script next week for our story. The contest deadline is in early May, so we should be writing this soon, so we have time to find a cast, set a schedule, and then edit the movie together. I think it's a pretty good idea, so I'm excited to keep this script moving forward.

No comments: