Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stinger!

After being very enthusiastic about Tuesday night's show, I went out last night confident in the show. Perhaps a little too much, since the first bump I took in the centerpiece match knocked the wind of out me. I landed completely wrong, and I'm still feeling it. It's somewhere between a nice bruise and a muscle pull, and very few things I've tried today have gotten rid of it. On the whole, it's not too terrible. But I know I have to go back into the ring tonight to take another crack at it. And then three more this week, followed by another two weeks of shows.

I'm not saying that I'm not enjoying myself. But the show is kicking my ass, and, frankly, I think I'm getting a little bit too old for this kind of work. Where's my stunt double?

1 comment:

JParis said...

Stunt double indeed!