Sunday, July 15, 2007

First weekend

So the first weekend of La Mancha has come and gone, and suddenly I'm faced with only a week left in this town. Next Sunday afternoon will be my last show with Bristol Valley Theatre, and then on Monday I'll be setting off on my road trip adventure. My plans at the moment are to venture up into the Niagara country, maybe stopping by the falls, and hitting Rochester as I swing back south through New York to arrive in Philly again sometime later in the week. It'll be a nice and leisurely way to get home, rather than trying to rush home in a single day. I still need to submit my receipts for the travel up here, since I'll get the money back for gas and tolls, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Tomorrow we're going on a special invited tour of some local wineries with a few wine experts who are patrons of the theatre. They are taking us out in the afternoon so we can compare, and I'm very much looking forward to doing it with people who are experts on the subject. It should be a good time, and I'll be sure to post anything I learn about the different types of wine. It's crazy that I get paid to do this, eh?

1 comment:

Amanda S said...

It IS crazy that you get paid for that. I hate you stupid boys who get cast all the time! - But hey, enjoy it while you can. Wine tastings and days off? I'm pretty sure I don't even know the meaning of those words.

Is it just me, or am I just a little dramatic this evening? - It comes from spending your day with crazy hormonal 13-year-olds.