Monday, January 7, 2008

Another audition, and homework

I left the house earlier again this morning, on my way to an audition for the musical "Dear World" with Bristol Riverside Theatre. That theatre has called me in several times to audition for different projects here and there, so I wanted to make sure I could get seen for a musical when I had the chance. And, as always, I saw someone there this morning that I knew. The audition went very well, and then I had most of the day off to do my acting homework. I've been reading the script to Spitfire Grill over and over, literally carrying the book around with me wherever I go. I've been trying to learn my lines, as well as go over the script and get an idea of my character's history and personality. I used to never like coming in to the rehearsal process with a lot of work done, but when we only have a limited amount of time to put up a show, every little bit of homework counts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Pinyana said...

Oooh, you're important enough for blogger spam now... ;)

Nick said...

I think that's how I know I made it.... I have arrived.