Monday, May 5, 2008

Finish to the weekend

Last week we finished the second weekend of performances for the show. My family and friends came to the show last night, and they all really enjoyed it. I went out for drinks with Tim, Daryl, and Becky from Cedar Crest College, and we had a great time. We talked about the show, upcoming stuff, and the next season up in Allentown. The semester is just coming to an end up there, so they were all in the middle of grading, final projects, etc. We chatted about that stuff for a while, and it was a great night. All their comments about the show were in line with everything that I had been thinking about it. And while the word "justified" is too strong of a word, I think the word is just "corroborated." Three professionals had the same reactions to the show that I did, both critical and encouraging, so it was fantastic to learn that my instincts were in line with what the pros thought of the show.

No comments: