Monday, November 5, 2007

I'd rather be lucky than good

We got to the theatre this morning, and I was literally holding my breath. We walked around the building for a minute, before the loading door opened and Frank (the TD) came outside. We set off and running, not missing a minute of load-in time. So it all worked out, despite my best efforts. We had a little trouble with our sound equipment today, and our tech guys figured out that we have some bad cables in the board. But we did very well, forced to perform the show without any sound cues. Then we had a short drive, and then Tim, Brandon and I hit some golf balls at a driving range that is next to our hotel. We might play a game tonight or watch a movie, we still haven't figured out the social plans. But whatever we do, I know I still have a Sherlock Holmes computer game...

2 comments:

Amanda S said...

Glad it worked out! (I knew it would). Your faithful readers have one thig to say...

We want pictures!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Long time no talk! Sounds like your having fun! But you promised- no more berry picking in the woods! :-) Hope everything is great! Congrats on the show!

Your favorite woodsman,

Alex