Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dropping off the Inter-map

Folks, I apologize for not being more on-the-ball when it comes to blogging lately. Which is really funny, ironic, and counter-productive, because for the last two weeks I've been producing my first play as a part of Fringe Wilmington '09. Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde was a big success for Radio Hound down in Delaware, and our artistic team is going to be meeting soon to discuss our next project. There are several theatre festivals coming up, and we also have a chance to rent out a theatre space in Philadelphia to produce a Philly-premiere of one of our projects. Plus, I'm currently rehearsing EECD, which is going to be a wild ride of a show, and I will try to keep up-to-date about that. I promise.

1 comment:

JParis said...

Really enjoyed Strange Case. It was fun watching the actors. Excellent job, Nick.