Tuesday, May 5, 2009

M.I.A

I have no excuse. No excuse for not writing anything for two weeks, and I'll be up front about that. It is rather hard to say anything about LAB, though, since I signed multiple confidentiality agreements saying that I wouldn't say anything about LAB. To speak broadly, however, it was a lot of fun and a lot of work. I had to wake up around 4:30 every morning, and I wouldn't get home until 7 at night or so. And that was the early days. Most of my full days on the project are now over, although there are rumors and reports that we might have a little additional work here and there on it. Additional work means additional money, so I'm all theirs.

But more exciting stuff has also happened in the last few weeks, not related to LAB. I attended the performance of "*" up in Allentown, which was the show I helped write and create. I auditioned for a won a role in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" with an outdoor Shakespeare company I've worked with before. Rob and I have been working hard on his horror film Preservation, our upcoming feature version of The Chrononauts, and even going deep into the vault to pull up some projects from my college days so we can take a look at making some special editions of them. All in all, it's been very busy, and I will try to go back and catch up on some storytelling from the last few weeks as we go forward.

I promise.

1 comment:

JParis said...

So I figured your silence was due to being very busy, which your long over-due blog entry confirms. Good to see you're still alive and kicking!