Sunday, June 24, 2007

Couch Gags

Rehearsal for me tonight was all of 15 minutes. Nothing was really different, except the back of the couch was a lot higher which made leaning on it much easier. I walked into the room, and everyone seemed like they were just walking through it, making the rehearsal as easy and as technical as possible. Since we're going into our tech week, I suppose that makes sense.

When I stop and think about the fact that we put this entire show together in just under a week, it still amazes me. But it shows what talented actors can do when they know they are under the gun. If we had had another week for this work, we would have used every day of it. But knowing we only had six days before the basement show meant that we would only need six days before the basement show to put it up. Crazy, huh?

No comments: