Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back at home

Our tour officially ended 0n Sunday, but we got back into town around 5pm on Saturday. We drove all day and made it home with really good speed. And by now, I'm completely unpacked, and I've even done all of my laundry. As I put my binder away, I'm going to go over all the cities that we visited, and I'll see if I can post 2 or 3 things about every town, maybe things that haven't been up here before. So stay tuned for the detailed memories...

This was certainly an interesting experience, blogging as I toured. I know, I know, I didn't really feel like I did it often enough, but we would be insanely busy for four or five days at a time. We really covered a lot of ground and did a lot of work. The final numbers are:

32 cities
60 performances
14,000 miles


I'm tired.

No comments: