Tuesday, January 9, 2007

On the road again

On the third day (or so) of our tour, we are staying in Brooklyn. We have shows tomorrow at Brooklyn College, which is a very large theatre space with an old-fashioned wood floor. Then after the shows, we load out and travel to another theatre in Staten Island, where we will be loading in at 7pm. Yes, it's a long day, but it also means that we will have two complete days off while in Staten Island. It's a hike to get into New York from our hotel, but we will have the time to do something - maybe see a show. I have an audition on Wednesday morning for the Texas Shakespeare Festival, trying my best to secure some work for the upcoming months. I also have a lot of friends in NYC, and I'm trying to see if I can find some time to see them. Or have them come to my show, at the very least.

We're moving steadily though the busiest week of this leg of tour, and we are flying along with honor. We need to head out to CT, then Jersey after NYC, and then we have a lot of down time before Wisconsin. Which I suppose is a good thing, since it will allow us to take our time.

It's like we never left.

No comments: