Friday, October 19, 2007

On the Road again...

At the moment, I've got friday night stand up playing on Comedy Central, stage managing supplies are strewn across one bed, and the suitcase is open on the other bed, mid-packing with t-shirts and pairs of socks hanging over the edges. I've finished just about everything I need to before we start driving tomorrow, and now I'm just trying to make everything organized. Our technical director keeps dropping by my hotel room with new deliveries... keys, glow tape, gaff tape, a white slip for Juliet, etc. As I look to pack up everything, it's sinking in that I'm actually hitting the road again. All these little things add up to make me a little nervous, but also very excited. I know that the comment on the previous post instructed me to have less fun..... but I'm not sure that's possible.

3 comments:

Amanda S said...

Have such a great time! Don't forget to keep all of us readers posted on the fun stops you'll be making. I'm sure you will be fine with all of your new stage manager duties - but wow - lots of stuff for you to think about. I'm sure you'll be getting used to it in no time! Bon voyage! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh....ok, have has much fun as you want - you have my permission. And don't forget to post photos during your adventure!

Nick said...

I will do my best for those photos... our first show is tomorrow, and I'm sure there will be stories to tell