Saturday, July 21, 2007

A busy social calendar

Sorry I haven't posted in the last week. It's been crazy. I had two friends come up to visit and spend some time on the lake, and we have gone to party after party while performing shows. On Monday, some local wine experts took us on a tour of a few vineyards around Keuka Lake, and I bought four bottles of wine. But it also gave me the idea to go around some on my own, and I might pick up some more. I got a few whites, but I should pick up a red or two. On Tuesday, we saw the new Harry Potter movie, which was a nice distraction, and then we had parties for the last three nights at different houses. Tonight after the show, we're going back to the house on the lake where we partied after a "Lend Me a Tenor." They want us back.

And oh yes, the show is going well.

No comments: