Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Driving on Film

Today I had to drive on camera. At night. Without any crew in the car with me. And it is not as easy as it looks. I was very excited to do this for the first time, since I've never driven a car on camera before. It was our last shot of the day, and my last shot of the whole film. After we set up the camera and tried our best to light the shot, I took two spins around the parking lot before Steve was happy with it. The first time, I had some trouble driving someone else's car, and the shot turned out a little bumpy and out of focus. I didn't realize how many dips and bumps there were in the parking lot before they ruined the shot! Since today was my last day on the set, I'll try to post tomorrow about my overall experience working on the film.

No comments: