Thursday, April 15, 2010

Short little entry

As I write this, I am sitting in the dressing room at Curio Theatre. We just started the second act of the play, and I literally have about an hour before I appear onstage again. It's one of (if not the) longest break I've ever had between appearances in a show I've done. When we ran the play last night, coming out for that second entrance literally felt like I was coming out for a second performance. It's the next few nights where I have to figure out the best way to pass this time. Liam suggested that I do something constructive, so I have to figure out what can be constructive and yet not distract me too much to pull me out of the play. Some online work followed by a re-warmup might be just the trick. So that's what I'm trying tonight, and we'll certainly see how it goes.

No comments: